With the end of the year approaching many people are starting to make resolutions. Some of which include getting out of debt. Instead of making a resolution, I would make improving your finances a priority for 2012. To help you get started here is a list of our favorite financial blogs.
- Rescue Capital – Our blog contains a little bit of everything from budgeting to selling your future payments.
- Get Rich Slowly – This blog provides practical advice on saving money, getting out of debt and investing.
- Kiplinger – Gives advice on personal finance and how to secure your future.
- MSN Money – Saving, investing, retiring and getting out of debt advice.
- Smart Money – Advice on how to save, spend, borrow, plan and more.
- Learn Vest – How to live frugally.
- Savvy Sugar – Advice on money, careers and travel from a woman’s point of view.
- The Consumerist – Gives independent advice on scams, deals, issues, recalls and more allowing to readers to make informed buying decisions.
- Daily Finance – Money and finance tips galore.
- Bankrate – Bankrate publishes personal finance tips as well as rates on mortgages, credit cards, savings accounts and more.
Another rainy Friday in Philadelphia. Maybe these stories will cheer you up!
- Moving on up - The stock market is up in early hours trading thanks to a positive retail report via Yahoo Finance.
- How to thrive in a stagnant economy-Don't let the economy hold you back. Use these tips from Yahoo Finance.
- Need a credit limit increase? Daily Finance tells you how to get one.
- How much is your commute costing you? The cost of your commute is more than the price of gas. Lifehacker gives you the low down on costs.
- Budgets are no fun-They're also difficult to stick with so why not create a spending plan with Savvy Sugar.