Posted by Dawn Anderson
Here's what hot this week in the world of money and finance.
- Wall Street Back on Track - After everyone discovered that the economy isn't as terrible as they thought stocks are starting to make a rebound.
- Treasury Punishes Banks for Mortgage Errors - The US Treasury is withholding payments to large mortgage servicers after identifying failures in their processes for dealing with distressed borrowers.
- How to complain and get results - From tweeting to writing letters this article tells you how to get results.
- Elmo & Cookie Monster Teach Finance - Teaching kids about money is easy when you have your favorite characters from Sesame Street to help.
- Creative Handmade Father's Day Gifts - Father's Day is June 19th. Here are some creative, affordable gifts you and the kids can make together.