- Nap time-I wish I had one of these Womb Chairs NOW. Just imagine how much more productive you would be after a little nap.
- Inflation-What is it and how to protect yourself from it.
- Gold Digger-What to do when dad marries a gold digger.
- Affordable Gifts for Dad- Skip the tie this year with these meaningful and affordable gifts.
- Make it real-Funny and free Father's Day e-cards.
- Get help - @taxgirl aka Kelly Phillips Erb has some last minute tax help for you.
- It’s FREE – April 21-29 entrance fees are being waived for all US National Parks for National Park Week.
- Credit Score – 7 items your credit report won’t reveal.
- Charge it – When not to use pre-paid credit cards.
- IRA mistakes – 8 common mistakes to avoid.
Even before Halloween came and went, retailers started working on Thanksgiving, Hanukah and Christmas displays. Today alone, my mailbox contained at least 5 Christmas themed catalogs. As much as I hate to admit it, the holidays are just around the corner; 17 days until Thanksgiving and 47 shopping days until Christmas. For many, this time of year is a time for making plans with family and friends. For others it is a brutal reminder that things are a little tight.
While I don’t think it is a wise decision to sell illiquid assets to carelessly spend the money on the latest toy or trinket, I do think certain situations call for these transactions. For example, your car is broken down, your credit cards are maxed out or you have to decide whether to pay your electric bill or eat this week. For individuals who are struggling financially, it makes sense to sell your future payments for a cash lump sum.
Maybe your car is fine but your home needs repairs or you can’t afford to pay your mortgage. You might want to consider selling a portion of your future annuity payments to get the cash you need to get back on your feet. You should also ask about how to defer selling your payments for a couple of years.
Perhaps you are in need of cash but do not have an annuity or periodic payments from a structured settlement, what can you do? If you have any type of periodic payments such as a pension, cell tower lease, mortgage note, divorce settlement, royalties, etc., we may be able to help you. Just give us a call at 866.688.3532 so we can evaluate your asset as well as provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.
We understand that selling your future payments or a life insurance policy for cash isn’t for everyone. Research a few companies with the Better Business Bureau, learn about the process, get a few quotes, think it over and decide if this is the best solution for you. If you do decide to sell, you owe it to yourself to call Rescue Capital. Rescue Capital will be by your side throughout the process to ensure that things go smoothly. Our expert staff has more than 30 years combined industry experience and we offer some of the best rates around.
Someone once said there is no such thing as a free lunch. But there are still ways to get some things for free or at least cheaper.
- Get Free Stuff - From chocolate to flu shots this article from Yahoo Finance tells you how to get free stuff all year round.
- Save Money - 20 Ways to Save Money via CESI Debt Solutions.
- Get discounts on drugs - NAIDW offers its members a free discount drug card. Did we mention NAIDW membership is free too.
- It's easy to be frugal - 25 frugal changes you can make today from Wisebread.
- $1,000 by Christmas - Save or earn $1,000 in time for the holidays.