Saving money isn't just a way of life...It's a necessity. Check out these tips to find, save and protect your money.
- Cash in the attic - Many times there are hidden gems in your attic that can be worth something.
- In the know - 10 Things you should know about your taxes.
- Cutting back - There's an app for that.
- Give it up - 21 vices to drop for lent.
- Playing Dirty - The games banks play.
I always love the new year because you get to make a brand new start. Whether it's creating lifestyle changes, clearing your house of clutter or getting your personal finances in order, we've get tips to help you.
- Clean house - Get rid of clutter by getting rid of stuff you don't need.
- Get healthy - The benefits of eating breakfast.
- Tax Preparation - The most overlooked tax deductions.
- A fool for your love - Beware of these costly Valentine's Day scams.
- Make a game plan - Social website helps users improve their financial well-being.
T.G.I.F. Here are our favorite things for this week.
- Bank of America Dumps Fees – After facing consumer backlash, Bank of America is nixing their $5 fee.
- Cut health expenses-Yahoo finance tells us how you can cut $1500 in health expenses.
- 3 ways to cut financial stress-Don’t let your finances stress you out.
- Save money on books-Amazon announces the Kindle lending library.
- Holiday season taxes moves-4 taxes move that will pay off come April.