It's hard sticking to a budget, especially around the holidays. Here are some interesting, low cost ways to keep your holiday spending down.
- Start a tradition-Holidays are about traditions. Moneyning has some inexpensive traditions you can start with your kids.
- Get creative-MyDollarPlan offers 5 alternative and creative gift giving ideas.
- Cut spending-Nine easy tricks to cut your spending today via DumbLittleMan.com
- Have fun-Wisebread offers these 14 fun winter staycations.
- Save on Everything-Kiplinger.com offers their best of everything list.